The membership year is January 1 – December 31. The income the Coalition receives from membership dues is essential to its financial sustainability; however, no individual or organization will be denied membership because of inability to pay. Please contact the office to arrange for a fee reduction.
Please review the Coalition’s mission and values.
COALITION MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Technical Assistance – information sharing and consultation from Coalition Staff
- Community – connection with other agencies and providers in King County
- Leadership – leadership on regional efforts to increase resources and improve the response to domestic and sexual violence
- Advocacy – representing members’ perspectives and interests with policy makers and leaders
- Invitations to Membership Meetings and other events
- Free or reduced fee trainings
- Receive Coalition Newsletter, Announcements, and Events Digest
- Ability to vote in Coalition elections and participate on Coalition committees
Organizational Membership dues are determined by your annual program or organizational budget.