The membership year is January 1 – December 31. The income the Coalition receives from membership dues is essential to its financial sustainability; however, no individual or organization will be denied membership because of inability to pay. Please contact the office to arrange for a fee reduction.
Please review the Coalition’s mission and values.
COALITION MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Technical Assistance – information sharing and consultation from Coalition Staff
- Community – connection with other agencies and providers in King County
- Leadership – leadership on regional efforts to increase resources and improve the response to domestic and sexual violence
- Advocacy – representing members’ perspectives and interests with policy makers and leaders
- Invitations to Membership Meetings and other events
- Free or reduced fee trainings
- Receive Coalition Newsletter, Announcements, and Events Digest
- Ability to vote in Coalition elections and participate on Coalition committees
Individual Memberships are sliding scale. Please pay what is meaningful to you.
If you would prefer to pay by check you can download a paper membership form here.